Monday 22 February 2010

four x

Jack turned four this week, that is scary. I have said so much recently that my little boy has grown up so so much but it really hit home with his birthday. I was on a course all week so the big day itself Adam spent with him but we went out for pizza (no cheese for me) with my sister and her boyfriend. The weekend came and that meant party time! We had a messy play session and the children loved it! there was also face painting - which ended up being the children painting the adults faces! I got off lightly considering how some of the other adults looked! lol, I did a veggie / vegan buffet and it seemed to go down well - thank you so much sandy, lau and kt for your help xxx

We are very lucky to have such great family and friends, Jack recieved some lovely gifts as well as some money, including - more to add to his train track collection, books, cd's, bedding, some dressing up things, a plane! (toy one of course, lol) and a booster seat for auntie katie's car! Thank you cards are on the way x

The other thing we did related to his birthday was remove the harness from his car seat, extend the headrest and thread the seatbelt through so it now fastens up over jack. Jack thinks this is great, to me it just shows how fast he is growing up :s.

No comments:

Post a Comment