Friday 14 May 2010

As I sit and write this I am in telford, in an 'eco pod' and although I have eleanor with me I feel a little lonely x

I have travelled up here to NCT's 'big weekend' - the annual conference and AGM. Its going to be good don't get me wrong but its still a bit lonely, Adam is working late tonight and so is travelling down (up, across - not sure :)) tomorrow. This means our family is split for the night :s

The place I am staying in is beautiful, really rustic, and I do have my home comforts (blackberry and a fully charged ipod - sad really aint it!)

Today I had a study day with Ina May Gaskin! I mean how cool is that?! I meant to bring spiritual midwifery but I forgot it! (I was up at half five and on a train by 6.10!) It was fab, gave me a lot to think about, and with my doula training happening mon/tues/wed I'm so excited and raring to go, I really feel I can make a difference to people lives (you probably think I'm crazy!)

Let's hope the rest of the conference is as good!

Xxx


.

No comments:

Post a Comment