Monday 2 May 2011

i'm back x

hello,

I know its been a while and SO much has happened (will give a brief overview but more detail in the next few days) but this feels right once again. A friend said to me that i start my posts with an apology for not blogging often enough and i shouldnt. She was right, and it wasnt the right time for me. Pregnant with my third child and embarking on numerous projects i didnt have the time to dedicate to this space. I know feel however the time is right to start again.

Tonight marked a very special day in our house, Jack (now 5)  lost his frist tooth, marking a change in many ways. My boy is growing and things are changing, so so fast!

This is just a quick post as i am about to go and have my dinner (late i know but hey ho) but rest assured there is more to come xx

sj xx

No comments:

Post a Comment