Thursday 12 May 2011

love x

What i am loving right now:

my children - they are all so cute / clever etc in thier own unique ways (i obv am biased :)) but each day they bring me so much happiness, Gracie with how she stares into my eyes and looks SO much like my nan Ada, Eleanor with her LOVE of books and song, she even has a sense of rhythm (tho not from me!), Jack loves to ask questions and find out how things work and although when i have tea on and the girls to feed i can at times find it repetitive and tedious i hope he doesnt loose his curiosity and excitement at the little things - seeds sprouting, chickens laying eggs, making and baking x

the outdoors  - the sun is here (most days), the garden is growing and the garden is looking good, with waterbutt, wormery, fire pit (oh yeah - i can now make a fire!) and (half finished) clay oven it is my little piece of the good life x

my friends - you know who you are! things have not been easy this last year or so but you have all been there for me one or another, some of you i have known a long time and others not so much but i value each and every one of you x special thanks go to Laura and Rowena - you rock!

I am so lucky, to have these things but also be a part of an unschooling family, brestfeed both my girls, wear my girls and of course i am SO very fortunate that i do not have to work, ans that is down to my wonderful husband of almost four years - Adam x heres to the next forty years babe! x

No comments:

Post a Comment