Sunday 19 June 2011

Fathers Day

I am lucky to have a great dad - Paul Isaacson and i happen to know quite a few fab daddies - Adam Currie, Russ, Dave, Paul R and Jez to name just a few x We are lucky to have such a network of dads, grandads and 'uncles' around us who suppport us, bring joy to our lives and who have all helped us become the people we are today.

Some of those people are no longer with us, including grandad, grandad Tom, Pa and Pete x gone but never forgoten.

Finally big shout out to all those who are expecting a baby at the moment, especially if its your first - happy fathers day for the first time! or for those ho have done it before its your first fathers day with another little one!

1 comment:

  1. Awh Sarah, I just happened to hop skip & stumble onto this post in the random way attraction works. Just found a simple snapshot of a merry dad telling a joke to my unimpressed sister that made me weep my heart out. Incidental gestures & forgotten moments remind me how much I miss him. I'm never sad as he knew how much I loved him and I how much he thought I was brilliant. We dont do fathers day but Your post reminds me to celebrate Brian, a great man. X

    ReplyDelete