Wednesday 3 February 2010

A week since going dairy free and my brownie has already had a second outing! This time I made it for Laura and Russ and it seemed to go down well! Its getting easier all the time though I do still miss some things.

Yesterday was spent with Laura, Phoebe and Ezra and again it was great, we went to a local nct group to talk about and demonstrate our slings and wraps then we came back here for the rest of the afternoon until the men came home for tea. Though it was nice it wasn't without its trials!

Firstly Laura came over early, I didn't mind this at all but then I realised I had the clean washing that needed folding in a pile in the living room, - worst bit - it was still there when Russ came over! *cringe*

We were on our way to get the bus, just on the bridge over the dual carriageway and the bus went past, typical! I hate it when we miss it by only a little, so frustrating!

The session itself was good, though Jack did make a mess with the blocks Shaz kindly brought for him to play with and then decided to run around the hall :( It was one of those days where Jack was determined to wind me up, he knows how to get me rattled and so yesterday he didn't listen, did the opposite of what I asked and did things he knows he shouldn't and wouldn't normally do. I know he's only 3 and I try my hardest just to let him be as free as possible and not just say no for the sake of it, I try to let him try new things and encourage independence and overall I think Jack responds well to this, but we all have our days don't we?

On the way back from the group we had to run for the bus in the rain! Good job it wasn't far! And luckily it had stopped raining by the time we had to get off. Once home the children played together well and they also helped with the brownie making, tea seemed to be a success though it was late getting on the table :s

All in all - another fab day xx

2 comments:

  1. We had a great time. Thank you! And hey, it was clean washing! I was impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it was clean laundry you are doing good girl ,))

    i'm watching my Moth turn into one of those whirlwinds. so far my 3 boys have all had a very different energy to my 3 girls. so, here we go again.......lol.

    ReplyDelete